Statement of Faith
- One God eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious suffering and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediating intercession, His personal return in power and glory, and the final gathering in Him of all things both in heaven and on earth.
- The universal sinfulness of the Man since the fall rendering man subject to the wrath of God.
- Salvation only through the atoning death of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit being as an act of the grace of God.
- The unique divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scriptures as originally given and its supreme authority in all the matters of faith and conduct.
- One universal Church of Christ that is a spiritual unity and fellowship of the believers. It is a representative of Christ on the earth.
- The day of resurrection when the saved will be resurrected for life and lost will be resurrected for condemnation.