What is PBCS
Pakistan Bible Correspondence School (PBCS) is an Outreach Ministry established by a group of missionaries in Pakistan, the third largest Muslim country in the world after Indonesia and Bangladesh. Its total population is about 180 million of whom 96% are Muslims, 2% are Christians and 1.59% are other minority groups.
It was started in 1957 with a vision to reach out to all over the Pakistan with the message of God’s love for mankind through Bible Correspondence Courses, and variety of other holistic programs and projects.
“To spread the Word of God and promote its study through correspondence courses and tuition so that no one should remain without knowing the God’s love revealed in Jesus Christ”.
To share the love and compassion of God both by launching certain holistic projects and by imparting the Biblical knowledge through Bible Correspondence Courses and other Biblical Literature, throughout the country so that no one should remain without knowing the love of God revealed in Jesus Christ.
Aims & Objectives
- To build trust between Christians and other religious communities.
- To overcome the bariars of prejudice and biasness to promote mutual respect for each other’s faith and conviction.
- To minimize the extremism by promoting the environment of love, peace and tolerance.
- To remove misconception regarding Christian doctrines.
- To make the word of God available through correspondence courses and other literature free of cost to all the literate people all over the country, without any discrimination of faith, race and gender.
- To make people known about the love of God for humanity revealed in Jesus Christ.
- To share the love and compassion of God practically by launching certain holistic projects.